Everyone is fond of Italian food especially pizza and spaghetti. these foods are famous all over the world and every restaurant has its own way to prepare Italian stuff. Here at La Calabria you will feel the real Italian taste made with the expertise of famous chef Puneet.
Here are some if the Famous Italian Dishes that we serve at La Calabria to make your evening beautiful and tasty. I am sure after visiting once here you will love to spend more special evenings here.
- Arancini: Arancini is the dish which is very crispy and looks golden brown in color. This dish is made of tomato sauce, mozzarella and peas, which is to be filled inside the rice balls. We can also fill with any other regional specialties and the shape of the dish depends upon the location of the dish.
- Lasagne: This dish is originated in the city of Naples and it’s the classic dish of Italian. This dish is made by baking the sheets of lasagna pasta, which is layered with cheese, ground meat, vegetables and sauces. If you really want to taste the Italian cuisine then, you should not miss the taste of this dish.
- Osso Buco Alla Milanese: This dish is specially made for meat lovers who are fond of meat. The tender veal shanks, which is braised in white wine and it is finally served with vegetables. The dish is ended up with the meat and the vegetables, the best part lies in the creamy marrow of the veal.
- Pasta: The main Italian dish is pasta and noodles and now we are going to discuss about pasta. The visitor of Italy should taste the food in all the regional specialties. Most of the pasta ingredients are eggs, pecorino cheese, guanciale and black pepper. There are many pasta types, but the special pasta is Bologna, which is rich in meat-based sauce. In Genoa, the pasta preparation is different, it includes olive oil, basil, garlic and parmigiano Reggiano cheese ingredients.
- Prosciutto: This Italian food is served uncooked which contains the dry-cured ham and it should be served in small slices. This is the finest and priciest prosciutto, which is from central and northern side of Italy. It can be served with pasta or it can be wrapped with cheese or sweet melons.
- Ribollita: This dish is prepared especially for the poor man and it is called poor man food. This dish is invented by the servants in the hotel by collecting all the unfinished foods, which include bread and vegetables. Before boiling them into the water they collect from their masters. The word Ribollita arises from the word reboiled which specifies the food. This dish is one of the Tuscany’s important dish and anyone can eat the food with the host Cinzia, which is served with heart of Florence.
We are eager for your visit here at La Calabria, Best Italian Restaurants North Perth & Do not forget to taste the Best Pasta in Perth. You will not forget the hospitality and taste at La Calabria forever.